If you need help but you're NOT looking to hire full time just yet... You can post a 'project based' job offer if you're only looking for temporary help to complete a marketing, advertising, digital or creative media task (including web design projects).
To post a 'project-based' job offer, this is all you have to do:
- First Register for free as an employer
- From the Employers Dashboard select post a job
- Select the 'project-based' job type when you post a new job
- Add details of what project or task you need to be designed, created or completed
- Be a specific as possible with you the description and any other special requirements or conditions
- What is your time frame (i.e. when do you need the project complete by)
- In the salary / benefits area, explain what your budget is for this project (your offer needs to be attractive if you want to encourage the best talent to apply for your project)*
- Submit your project based job offer and choose your listing preference
Go to your employer dashboard, or register for free below.
After you have posted a new 'project based' job offer, a Marketing in Japan member with the relevant skills and time to help will apply. You can then discuss and decide who to offer your project too.
You can post a 'project-based' job for any marketing, advertising, digital, creative or website related project such as:
- Create a new marketing system, funnel, advertising or lead generation campaign
- Audit and diagnose a poor performing existing marketing system, funnel, advertising or lead generation campaign
- Managing paid (PPC) advertising campaigns
- Managing 'Inbound' advertising campaigns
- Managing social media content and syndication
- Designing digital or print creative assets / media campaigns
- Plan and build a new website or landing page
- Audit, diagnose and redesign a poor performing existing website or landing
- Consulting (get expert advice) in-person or via video calls (Skype / Google Hangouts etc)
*You should agree upon the exact cost and get any necessary documents signed like an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) before going ahead. It is common practice to pay 50% up-front and then 50% on project completion. Please note that MIJ Job Search does not provide any project-based job offer advice, agreements or services to the employer or the hired member / freelancer.